On the 8th February 2023 I am presenting a webinar “Understanding the Law Relating to Fatal Accidents”. Booking details are available here.
This webinar takes you through the essential elements you have to consider before you can advise whether a claim for fatal accident damages can be brought. It covers:-
- The basic principles of fatal claims
- When can a fatal accident claim be brought?
- Who is eligible to bring a claim?
- Who is a dependant?
- The type of financial dependency that entitles a party to claim
- The difference between a Fatal Accident Act claim and a claim on behalf of the estate
This webinar is being run as both a standalone webinar, and part of a series of five fatal accidents related sessions. Details of the series can be found here.