I am presenting a webinar on the 31st July 2020 dealing with the new Actuarial Tables.
The government’s new ‘Actuarial Tables’ were published on 17th July 2020.
The webinar takes us through the significant changes introduced by the 8th edition of the tables.
- What are the “Actuarial Tables” and what purpose to do they serve?
- The major changes introduced by the 8th edition
- The impact on multipliers
- The impact on fatal accident claims
- The “Ogden” definition of disability & its impact in practice
- The practical impact of the new Tables
HOW TO BOOK
Details of how to book are available here.