Construction remains one of the most dangerous areas to work in. On the 6th April 2015 the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 replace the 2007 Regulations.
LINKS TO HSE GUIDANCE ON THE NEW REGULATIONS
- Details of the transitional arrangements can be found here
- The draft guidance from the Health and Safety Executive can be found here.
- The HSE press release on the guidance can be found here
OTHER USEFUL GUIDANCE
- Dominic Graham of DWF provides a summary of the main changes.
- Turner & Townsend summarise the changes in – are you prepared?
- ABTT provides an updated here.